(By Charles Savoie)
Two ideas about the silver accumulation of JP Morgan Chase—one, it may be used for price suppression at higher levels. That’s exactly what happened with a much larger silver hoard—that of the U.S. Treasury—as a consequence of the Silver Purchase Act of 1934 and Franklin Roosevelt’s “Pilgrimized” executive order 6814, causing Americans to forfeit 113 MOZ silver bullion at 50.01 cents the ounce.
Once Treasury had a colossal pile of silver, it was used for global price suppression till it ran out (allegedly by year end 1970) and at that time, 165MOZ silver was allocated by Congress for the now vanished national silver stockpile for defense. Two—Morgan Chase may have accumulated silver in order to have it to dispense to members of the Silver Users Association, especially Du Pont and Dow Chemical, the two biggest silver users—when shortages and screaming prices transpire. Whatever Morgan Chase’s purpose, it’s completely dirty, like everything else they do.
The Independent Magazine volume 74, 1913, page 261—“There are really two Pilgrims Societies in existence. They are closely affiliated. One has headquarters in London, the other in New York.”
“The activities of what has been identified as the most powerful international society on earth, the “Pilgrims,” are so wrapped in silence that few known even of its existence since 1903.” —“The Empire of The City—World Superstate” by E.C. Knuth, 1946, page 9, privately published at Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The top financiers in Wall Street and London were noticed to be members in leaked rosters from 1914; 1924; 1933; 1940; 1949; 1957; 1969; 1974 and 1980. There is no reason to project any different situation today. If we had a list, Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan Chase and William Dudley of the New York Federal Reserve Bank would appear. Add to them others including David Rockefeller Jr., Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Alan Greenspan, John D. Rockefeller IV, Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, Timothy Mellon, Matthew Mellon II, Michael Corbat, chairman of Citigroup—I anticipate would all be members—plus their counterparts in The City of London.
This is the top level circle of precious metals price suppressors behind the USA and UK central banks. I can’t presently document any of those men to be members; consistent past patterns dictate it. After this item, the following releases will focus on others who can be adequately documented. The tally will be around 7 percent of current members based on the last known stats seen in the Encyclopedia of Associations. The influence of this 7 percent is off the scale. Add the other 93 percent in; you’ll have a concept of the immense influence that has been united into this shadow organization.
READ MORE: SILVER SQUELCHERS: Series Update
This article was written by Charles Savoie. You can read more of his work at SilverStealers.net.